OEM & ODM Cordless Pressure Washers
BISON Cordless Pressure Washers
As battery operated portable washers become a new trend in household cleaning, BISON is committed to developing and producing high-quality cordless pressure washers. BISON as a leading cordless pressure washer manufacturer in pressure cleaning industry, our products are characterized by high power supply and cordless.
Compared with traditional pressure washers, BISON cordless pressure washer is more portable and flexible, have stable performance and are easy to store and transport. Since 2015, we have actively invested in the research and development of cordless pressure washers.
If you are looking for high-quality pressure cleaning machine brand cooperation, BISON is undoubtedly your best choice. If you need to inquire about relevant information or discuss cooperation matters, please feel free to contact us at any time.
20V Cordless Car Wash Gun Max 870PSI
The BISON 20V Cordless Pressure Washer is the perfect tool for cleaning your car, patio or deck. It has a maximum of 435PSI and 3L/M, making it powerful enough to remove even the toughest stains.
15000mAh Mobile Battery Powered Pressure Washer
BISON 15000mAh mobile battery pressure washer with 15000mAh lithium-ion battery that provides up to 30 minutes of continuous use.The 6-in-1 adjustable nozzle lets you choose the perfect spray pattern for your needs, and the carrying case makes it easy to store and transport your pressure washer.
200W 430PSI Hand Held Battery Pressure Washer
BISON 200W 430PSI cordless jet washer is the perfect power cleaner for car washing, patio washing, or deck washing. With BISON adjustable nozzles, let you choose the perfect spray pattern for your needs.
300W Portable Battery Power Washer 500PSI
BISON 300W portable battery operated power washer comes with 500PSI maximum pressure, a 300W motor for 30 minutes of continuous use, and a battery for 20 minutes of continuous use. Making it powerful enough to remove even the toughest stains.
Battery Operated Pressure Washer
Wholesale battery operated pressure washer from the china best cordless pressure washer manufacturer Taizhou BISON Machinery Co.,Ltd.
Whether you need a pressure washer for home use or to start a pressure washing business, China BISON is your best choice.
Battery Powered Pressure Washer Guide
BISON Cordless Pressure Washer Product features
- BISON cordless pressure washer provides a powerful 650 PSI motor capable of spraying up to 220L/H. It’s a portable electric cordless washer that lets you quickly and easily clean all your outdoor spaces and equipment quickly and easily.
- This high-pressure cordless washer weighs about 2.5 lbs. The 16 ft hose with filter basket can effectively filter out impurities, particles, waste leaves or sludge to better protect our presses. Compared to others, our battery-powered is less stressful and more portable.
- BISON battery operated pressure washer provides a 4.0Ah battery to ensure long battery life; an 18-21V rechargeable battery can be used for at least 45 minutes after fully charged; worth it.
- Effective cleaning. Our battery-powered cordless pressure washer has a triple watering system. 6 in 1 nozzle with 0°, 15°, 25°, 40°, fan pattern and shower pattern. The supplied high/low-pressure nozzle and 400ml mixing container can be widely used for cleaning vehicles, boats, bicycles, windows and driveways.
- With multiple accessories and high power, the cordless portable electric washer is excellent for watering plants and cleaning floors, walls, bathrooms, swimming pools, driveways, gates, fences and corners in the garden and home that are difficult to clean by hand.
- It cleans 50% more efficiently than similar systems and draws faster.
- Portable self-priming, faster and more robust, built-in stainless steel fine filter, high-efficiency and deep filtration of impurities in water.
- Optimized performance by combining a powerful fast-charging battery with a whirlwind turbojet to generate constant high voltage. The trigger control system allows for more extended periods for most cleanings.
- Multifunctional water gun, free to switch water types: through the rotating nozzle, the water volume can be gradually adjusted from small to large. Switch sectors at will and directly alter the water volume.
How to assemble cordless pressure washers?
Advantages of cordless pressure washers
Why use battery operated pressure washers?
Battery portable pressure washers have many advantages over corded pressure washers, and more and more electric pressure washer owners are purchasing them for secondary use. Some of the main reasons for using cordless pressure washers are:
- Compact design
Portable and compact, it can be stored in the trunk of a car.
Cordless pressure washers are much lighter than corded pressure washers, making them easy to transport and use.
- Easy to use
With no cables to plug in or trip over and no hoses for water to trip over, cordless pressure washers are easier to use than corded pressure washers.
- No power cord to restrict access
Since it’s cordless, hunting for a power source is unnecessary. Not only does the absence of a cord reduce tripping hazards, but it also gives you the freedom to use your cordless pressure washer almost anywhere.
- No hose is required for the water supply
With an onboard water tank, the garden hose supplying water to your pressure washer is obsolete. Less to carry , less to drag, and no snages to trip over.
- Can be used in remote areas
Cordless pressure washers can be used anywhere. There is no need to hunt for an electrical outlet or water supply.
Field cleaning of a wide range of objects
Because of their portability, requiring no external power or water, many cordless pressure washers can be used immediately to clean:
- Mountain bike: No matter how muddy your bike gets, you can pressure wash your bike before loading it into your car after the event.
- SUV: Off-road tracks always seem to be muddy, and whether it’s by mistake or by design, most off-road trails get dirty, and some have deep swampy sections to test how well a car and driver can handle wet conditions.
- Boat: If you park your boat on a dock, you most likely will need water or electricity. You might have difficulty getting the boat clean, or you can quickly clean it with a cordless pressure washer.
- Kennels: Kennels can quickly become smelly places, and since they are often located at the very back of the property, they can be difficult to get power and hoses on. A cordless pressure washer is not a problem and can clean the kennel quickly and easily. Not only is it convenient for you, but your dog will also thank you.
- Hiking boots: Hiking through hills and valleys is a great way to keep fit, but it can be very muddy and tiring. When you’re exhausted, the very last thing you want to do is scrape mud off the soles of your boots. Enter the cordless pressure washer—with a quick blast; these boots are mud-free again.
- Running shoes: If you’re into trail running, you know how dirty these shoes can be. After running, just a quick spray with your cordless pressure washer will leave your running shoes clean and ready for your next race.
- Farm equipment: Farm yards are often remote work locations. Bring a cordless pressure washer if you have farming equipment that needs to be cleaned but doesn’t have any electrical outlets. Those muddy tools and equipment will be clean and ready to use again.
- Cars: Some carports are located at the back of the property, often too far away for a hose to reach, and there are usually no electrical outlets nearby. This is where a cordless washer becomes helpful.
Relatively low price to buy
There are many different models in the cordless pressure washer market. Some are powered by air pressure. These use a hand primer to fill the container (filled with water) with air. Air is released every time the trigger is pulled.
These hand-pump models are a very cheap option and the advantages of this system include that they require no battery charging and can be recharged on-site. The disadvantage is that the water tank is small and needs to be refilled frequently.
Wide range of accessories available
Just because they’re cordless doesn’t mean they don’t have accessories. Many cordless pressure washers have as many attachments as corded models. No matter what task you need your pressure washer for, there’s probably an accessory that can make it easier.
Some people say that cordless pressure washers can only produce a maximum of 800 pounds per square inch (PSI) of pressure, so they’re not powerful enough to clean anything. But that’s not the case; a home’s average tap water pressure is between 40 and 45 PSi, so a cordless pressure washer is 20 times the average tap water PSI pressure.
Or in other words, domestic tap water is 2.5 to 3 bar, while a cordless pressure washer is 57 bar. No matter how you look at it, a cordless pressure washer packs a lot more punch than a faucet.
Cordless Pressure Washer FAQs
The main benefit of being cordless is the unfettered access it brings. Save time unraveling hoses and extending cables, and choose to clean better under pressure.
A pressure washer can get the job done fast: From pools, hot tubs, and railings to casings on grills, a high-pressure water cannon with the correct nozzle can remove grime in a flash. No one can deny the satisfaction of watching stubborn dirt splash off paving stones.
The cordless model does not require a garden tap for use. Cordless pressure washers have a siphon that draws water from almost any source. For example, siphoning from a bucket, container, or rain barrel, but a pond or river could just as well be a water source. So, from cleaning balconies to removing pigeon droppings – grab your little cleaning power station and walk around for a good spring cleaning.
From shining shoes to removing graffiti, the range of outdoor surfaces and items that a cordless pressure washer can clean is exhaustive. You can clean the following:
Bicycles, garden tools, outdoor shoes, furniture, motorcycles, steps, SUVs, brickwork, swimming pools and exterior brickwork.
Hard surfaces: Stone terraces, concrete, asphalt, garden tools
Medium surfaces: cars, motorcycles, brick surfaces, plastered walls, plastic garden furniture
Soft surfaces: wood, bicycles, sandstone surfaces, rattan furniture
There is a wide choice of pressure washers. When shopping around, consider these essential factors: build quality, suitable accessories, and power/pressure/flow ratio.
You don’t need to spend more than £200 to purchase a good quality light to a medium-duty pressure washer. Regarding light-duty pressure washers, you must focus on quality and the right accessories.
Regarding portability, a cordless pressure washer is the better choice. However, they’re not as powerful as wired models - so keep that in mind and consider the size of the job you’ll be using it for. Their limited battery life makes them unsuitable for more extensive cleaning jobs.
If a washer is required for large and small jobs around your property, an electric pressure washer for medium to heavy duty is a better choice. However, installing a full-size pressure washer takes time, so you must consider where to plug it in. Also, the hose needs to be disassembled entirely; otherwise, the water won’t be able to drain with all its strength.
The main difference between a pressure washer and a jet washer is heat. Jet washing uses heated water, while the water in a pressure washer is not heated. A jet washer is more effective on stubborn stains because the heat adds another layer to break down the stain.
You May Also Be Interested In
CONTACT US TO KNOW MORE BISON PRESSURE WASHER